IN THE NEWS
Michael Anthony, as featured in major news outlets around the world.
SPEAKING TO THE ISSUES OF THE DAY WITH TRUTH AND LOVE
- CBN TELEVISION INTERVIEW (November 2, 2016) Michael Anthony speaks to CBN, where he calls for a “Second Reformation” and a new “Great Awakening” in America. He discusses what led him to start the National Week of Repentance, a historic, simultaneous, grass-roots movement of God and people that is gaining momentum across America. Mike’s segment starts at 11:18 into the broadcast. Email ...
- Op-Ed – AN OPEN LETTER TO AMERICA: LET OUR BATH BEGIN “Our nation is now in such a mess that it will take nothing short of a series of miracles to turn her around. Our country will be great again, and we’ll all be stronger together, when we rediscover the key ingredient for supernatural success. It’s where real hope and change begin – and how they ...
- Don’t Be A Donald This Christmas: 3 Tolerance Tips For Surviving A Thick-Skinned Holiday Season Townhall.com, December 9, 2016). “The friends and relatives we will be sharing turkey and mistletoe with can give us a bad case of what I call “epidermis penetratus” – the ability to get underneath our skin. Here are three things all of us – including our 45th president — can do to increase our tolerance, ...
- Radio Interview: Speaking about the National Week of Repentance and why America needs true revival Vocal Point with Jerry Newcombe (JerryNewcombe.com), March 17, 2016 Email This
- Interview: Repentance begins in God’s house, not the White House “‘So I think a large part of what we’re seeing in the nation right now at this particular time is because God has been trying to get our attention in the House of God for a very long time,’ he tells OneNewsNow.” – OneNewsNow.com, March 22, 2016 Email This
- Interview: Godfactor founder plans nationwide week of repentance, says America needs genuine spiritual awakening “‘We’ve lost our way,’ said Godfactor founder and Grace Fellowship lead pastor Michael Anthony. ‘Our nation is a collection of broken things — lives, families and houses of worship. It’s time for healing restoration and genuine spiritual awakening.‘” – Christian Post (ChristianPost.com), March 30, 2016 Email This
- Interview: Pastor leads call for repentance, big changes In church and life “Anthony tells OneNewsNow it can no longer be business as usual in churches: ‘There is nothing usual in what is happening in the United States of America,’ he says, citing moral decay, racial division, spiritual dryness, and financial decline.” – OneNewsNow.com, April 1, 2016 Email This
- Op-Ed: Pastor accuses President Obama of “Bullying God” “‘The President,’ Anthony continued, is ‘acting like a theologian while being a politician.’ So, as a pastor, Anthony has every right to speak about this situation because Obama has ‘forayed into his territory.’” – Townhall.com, May 17, 2016 Email This